Nightmare at Camp Williams
Here’s some scary fun!
“Nightmare at Camp Williams”
Across from the San Angelo State Supported Living Center
11640 US Hwy 87 Carlsbad, TX 76934
Thursday, October 26 & Friday, October 27
Haunted Hayride to the Creepy Cabins & Murder Maze |
8pm – Midnight | Ages 8+, Hayride + Cabins $10/person, Maze $5/person
Saturday, October 28 3pm – Midnight
Haunted Hayride to the Creepy Cabins | 8pm – Midnight | Ages 8+
*Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
CarnEvil – Games, Food Trucks, Vendors
Haunt & Glow Car Show – $25 entry fee
Trunk or Treat – Kids get a FREE pumpkin basket
Costume Contest | Pumpkin Carving Contest
- Little monsters and Goblins will receive a FREE pumpkin basket.
- Costume Contest – If You’ve Got It, Haunt it – all ages, groups, and the four-legged creatures. Prizes awarded to different divisions.
- Pumpkin Carving Contest – Pumpkins come and pumpkins go, but a Jack-O-Lantern may steal the show. Bring your completed pumpkin to be entered into the pumpkin contest. The pick of the patch will walk away with a prize.
- Haunt & Glow Car Show which will feature a Trunk or Treat for the little monsters and goblins.
- Vendors will sell spooktacular gifts.
- Play one of the many carnival games.
After the CarnEvil, stay for the Haunt & Glow Car Show, the Murder Maze, or ride the Haunted Hayride to the Creepy Cabins
Scardy Cat Hour (all ages) from 6-7pm; after 7pm ages 8+ only!
For more information call 465-2257 or CLICK HERE