Today’s i98.7 Is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
That's right -- Today's i98.7 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa.
That means you can listen to today's best music on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up Today's i98.7 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select "Skills" from the main menu of the app.
- Search for Today's i 98 7. Tap on the station logo to get to the skill page.
- Tap "Enable" to enable the i98.7 skill.
- Once you've enabled the skill, just say, "Alexa, play i ninety eight seven"
Don't own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help. Send us an email at: email@example.com